Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Online Panels
Before you invest in a custom online panel, we meet with you to determine if a panel is in fact the most effective tool to meet your research needs. If used sufficiently and effectively, custom online panels are designed to help your organization:
- target hard to reach audiences
- get results quickly
- stretch your market research budget
- analyse data over a period of time to accurately measure changes in the marketplace (e.g. Customer behaviour, competitor influence, etc.)
- get quick and real-time reporting
If a custom panel is an effective use of your organization’s market research budget, the next step is to define the target audience. Key considerations are:
- Make-up - We will help you identify the ideal composition of your panel - who should qualify to be part of your panel; what should the demographic, regional, and behavioural distribution be?
- Size - We will help you determine the appropriate number of panelists per subgroup, giving consideration to the number of surveys per year per subgroup.
- Decide if the panel will be branded or blind
- Consider the source - Internal database, Purchased list, Telephone/direct mail recruit, Advertisement (online, offline)
- Profiling questionnaire - Approx. 15 minutes, Qualifying questions, profiling questions, contact info
- Develop a panelist portal and invite qualified respondents to register via this portal
- Offer incentives and establish contact within a week
Frequency of Contact - We allow panel members to request how frequently they will be interviewed. If not provided, members will receive at least one and no more than two communications in a month.
Engagement - We will use proven strategies to reduce attrition.
Ongoing Recruitment - We will continually recruit additional members as necessary, based on churn.
Our personnel who manage each stage of a project have direct experience in all aspects of research, including: scripting, sampling, and quality control.
Questionnaire capabilities are limitless and include new technologies such as respondent video/audio response.
The key considerations during this phase are:
- Meeting the budget and timeline requirements
- Maximizing response rates
- Quality control checks for accuracy of the survey logic
- Review partial results to verify appropriate design
We combine our research expertise with extensive reporting capabilities to produce highly effective , capable, and user friendly reports.
Reports are customized to meet our clients- unique needs. The key considerations during reporting are:
- Answer questions for which the research was commissioned
- Present the information in an organized and logical manner
- Keep reports simple, concise and to the point